Ahren is always amazing me with new talent. He is quite a juggler, and will attempt to juggle almost anything. He was even asked to be the street performer at our "Jeruslem Marketplace" VBS last summer. He plays trumpet in the school band, is an active leader in his youth group and is continuously trying to master the art of sarcasim. For the last year or so he has taken up photography. He is pictured here with one of his second place winners from the Central Washington State Fair. He also has a shutterfly page where he displays his favorite pictures. If you would like to view it let me know and I'll email the pass word to you. His newest interest is horses. His dad and stepmom live in Montana and they got him a horse for Christmas this year. He is so excited to get there this summer and have time to ride her.
Ahren took the pictures below in Cowiche Canyon last weekend.


Self portraits are becoming more and more frequent. This one was taken in our van on our way to or from somewhere, sometime before August. I can tell because he doesn't have his braces on.
That's just a bit about this quiet, lovable, furball we call The Boy. He keeps us laughing and always looking for a new perspective from which to view life.


The photos are very good- I hope he enters more in the fair. Don't forget I still have my eye on the lights... I will be his first groupy
ReplyDelete