On Jan. 31st we got to help our buddy Peyton celebrate his 8th birthday. He had an ice skating party, during which I watched from a safe distance while Nora wobbled, balanced, slid and then mastered skating all in under two hours.
Jenny, I didn't know you had a blog. Thank you so much for posting Peytons party. I had not seen these pix. I will be following your blog fromnow on. Happy Valentines Day! Your jkids have really grown. Nora is a doll! Cheryl ( pj's Mom)
I have lived in Yakima for most of my life. My husband Ed, the kids and I live in the same house I grew up in. Ahren is 13 and has the most incredible sense of humor. Nora is 6 and is loving Kindergarden at the same elementary school I went to.
We are blessed beyond belief.
In addition to our kids, two dogs, a cat and two gerrbils, my mom lives in the basement appartment. There's nothing as wondrful as a live in grandma!
I also get to watch a couple of amazing kids while their parents are at work.
Most days around here it feels like I'm trying to herd cats, It gets loud and crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Jenny, I didn't know you had a blog. Thank you so much for posting Peytons party. I had not seen these pix. I will be following your blog fromnow on. Happy Valentines Day! Your jkids have really grown. Nora is a doll!
ReplyDeleteCheryl ( pj's Mom)
Sure I cant even get time to put my kids pics on my blog...Thanks for getting him on there
ReplyDelete